Document Management Software Puts Information at the Point You Need It
The average white collar worker spends 70% of his or her time processing paper. It’s an inefficient way to spend your workday. It also makes it difficult to find the information you need at the point you need to make a decision.D2Xchange offers the following document management software systems to help you automate routine, transactional business processes and improve your ability to capture, retrieve, manage and share information across your organization:
The document management solutions we offer incorporate a variety of features including:
- Workflow to automate routine business processes
- Document-level access and security to protect sensitive information
- Automated document routing and approval
- Automatic or on-demand document archiving and/or removal
- Alerts and checklists to assure consistent work processes and fewer missed deadlines
- Audit trails for compliance and regulatory tracking (e.g., HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley)
- Version control and collaboration
- E-mail archiving for regulatory compliance
Before making any recommendations, of course, we will objectively assess your situation and document management goals. Once selected, we will configure your document management system to meet the specific needs of your organization. We can also offer you professional scanning services to address back file conversion issues and assure that you achieve maximum value from your new system.
How much is inefficient document handling and storage costing your organization?
Find out using our D2XchangePaper Cost Calculator.